- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will never share, sell, or rent this information to anyone for any reason.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, period.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email@example.com.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
You’re also welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org any time to ask to be removed from our member list. We do not keep a mailing list.
We take precautions to protect any information you submit to endingawantedpregnancy.com. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as the details you may send us in order to join our private support group on Facebook), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of this web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only our trusted volunteer admins who need the information to verify it’s appropriate to add you to our support group are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.